Thursday, March 5, 2015

Santo, Santo, Santo

                Holy, Holy, Holy
                                            Lord God Almighty...
 
 
 
Come...bring a towel or better yet, put on a seat belt for this portion of the journey.
 
 
                                Saturday, was driving lesson day in the Emmanuel Home Van.  Didn't do bad at all using the five speed, once I realized it was a five speed.  Did you know you can drive for miles without ever putting it into fifth gear.  Of course the motor doesn't roar as loud when you use all five gears.  (Neal Blue, I heard that comment all the way in Nicaragua).
 
 
His Beauty to Behold
 
It was great getting to get out on the road and spread my wings a bit, ended up at the la playa, the beach.  Took my breathe away, God is so majestic in a scene like this one.
 
 
Sunday, the Lord's Day, what better way to end a worship service than to have a baptism.  Nine young ladies accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and followed in their faith with baptism.  We were also witness to a Missionary Dad, Joshua Moudy, baptize his son, Noah.  Such a privilege to be part of the family of God, sharing in this very special occasion.
    
Karl Brassfield, Missionary Director of Emmanuel Home.
Missionary Joshua Moudy and son, Noah and
Nine of the sweetest newly baptized young ladies you
would ever want to meet.

I don't know what I feel " Cold or Holy Spirit"

By your profession of faith in Jesus Christ you are baptized
"In the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit"
  
The week is going to be very busy in Diriamba, here it is Monday, March 2nd.  For me, today was a tender time, as I reflect on five years ago, my soul mate's passing,  "Edward's, Going Home to be with Jesus Day".
I rejoice, for I will see him again and my God has filled the emptiness with the love for the Nicaraguan people and the children here at Emmanuel Home of Protection.
 
Back to business; cabinets are going in, closets are being built, water lines are to be fixed. OOPS!
Nicaragua is known for it's oops.  No electricity today, and no water.  Well, will see what we can do tomorrow.
 
Tuesday, was a very good day.  All the cabinets are in, the closets are coming along, electric is on, water, not so good, but their working on it.  I have grown accustomed to a spit bath, saves a lot of time.
 
Wednesday, WOW!!!  Seven A.M., I ride along taking the girls to school in San Gorgorria.  I love to give the girls hugs and wish them a good day as they pile out of the van.  Now, it's time to go pick them up from school, and guess who's driving?  Yours truly.  To get to the school, you have to travel a very steep grade, like a first gear, steep grade.  After picking up the girls, I notice the brake is really difficult to push.  I thank God, for giving me good sense in knowing we had just lost our brake system before we reached the steep grade on the hill. 
" I Think I Can"

Just the beginning


Yuck!!!
 
   
OH YUCK, I am in trouble now.
 
 
We had two belts break at the same time, not fun, what do we do with sixteen girls.  Moto taxi is to small, here comes the mini van.  A fifteen passenger van, now has, as best I could count, 26 to 30 persons on board.  Remember the public transportation I am not suppose to use?  The things you have to do in an emergency.  Let's just say, I did a lot of praying when this van hit the steep grade.

Some how we all fit
 
We are preparing for the arrival of the Arizona Dental team, late Friday evening.  I ask for prayer, Ministry Partners, during their stay, for all equipment to clear customs, a good turn out of patients, and of course an out pouring of the Holy Spirit on all the workers as we love on the lost.
 
Special prayer request;  I am looking for a Church, Sunday School Class, Bible Study Group or individuals that feel lead of God to help Emmanuel Home with their clothing needs.  For $100 we can purchase a bale of clothing coming in from the United States.  Each bale will have 100 pieces or more of pants, or shirts, etc.  Anything you can do is greatly appreciated.  You can donate online at the BMDMI web site to Emmanuel Home of Protection.
 
I covet your prayers, the Lord is keeping me healthy, strengthening my mind for Spanish class, and giving me courage to step out in faith.  So many opportunities, I pray for knowledge and wisdom.
Ministry Partners, as I journal each evening I keep you in my circle of prayer for our service together.  Here I am Lord, send me.
 
This journey will continue...see you next time. 
   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment